Our new DCX Max Pro-motion and the Elite PI-158 Synthetic Flight Trainer are fully approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Fiji for use in Instrument Rating Training.
Another training aid we use is computer-based Virtual Training Systems (VTS) to assist the student to understand various systems and procedures they will encounter during their training.
The school’s primary training aircraft are Cessna 150’s and Cessna 172’s which are single engine advanced trainers and the minimum requirement for a Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) flight test in Fiji. The Partenavia P68B is used for our Multi-engine training.
At A.A.T. our emphasis is on providing highly qualified instructors who have available to them a high standard of training aids, equipment and technical publications. Further, we plan to be pro-active in establishing new growth in the Aviation sector to create new jobs for our graduating pilots.
We have grown steadily since opening, and currently our main services are:Commercial Pilot Licence, Airline Transport Pilot Licence (theory), Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating and Flight Instructor Ratings.
Our experienced team include:
- Wayne Hinton –Chief Flying Instructor/Managing DirectorCapt. Hinton has been a flying instructor for more than 30 years and has over 25,000 hrs. flight time.
- Deborah Hinton– Accountable Manager/Director of TrainingHolds an ATPL licence and has previously been a training Captain on advanced turbine aircraft with over 7000 hrs. flight time
- Tevita Nakaroti– Administration Manager
- Yolanda Wong – Student Co-ordinator
- Niko Droto– Deputy Chief Flying Instructor
- Vanika Itautoka – Safety Officer
- Ilai Kete – Flying Instructor
- Vincent Vuniwaqa – Senior Ground Theory Instructor
- Watisoni Tuitubou – Ground Theory Instructor
- Ashwin Chand – Ground Theory Instructor
- Apenisa Golea – Senior Flying Instructor